torsdag 27 februari 2014

Round 3 in Supreme Scrap Tournament

This time is about doodle...
Make a scrapbooking layout with lots and lots of doodling on it.
Pages: 
- One. 
- Format 30,4 x 30,4 cm (12x12 inch
Photos: 
- Minimum 4 photos 
- No photo’s with people (foreground or background) or parts of people on them. 
Use:
- You will have to add doodling ON 2 of the photos. (exactly 2 no more no less)
- Add a handwriten/doodled title directly on the layout 
- Add a handwritten journal of minimum 20 words directly on the layout. 
- All doodling must be hand doodled!
Not to be used: 
- Flowers in any form. So no flowers on your LO. Including your papers and photos and doodling. You can't even doodle flowers on your layout. You can doodle anything else. 
- Alphabet stickers, alpha thickers, diecut, punched alpha, handcut alpha, stamped alpha, punched alpha, alphabet using a stencil or any other alphabet embellishment.




I am not used too doodle so this was a really big challenge for me. Also I am not used to have many photos on my layouts. But a challenge is a challenge. And I made all the doodling and painting by hand. No stamps.

I have used differents pens black and white. Also Big brush, Distress Markers and NeocolorII pens.
Here you can see my journaling.

Four photos, three doors and a city view. And I have doodle on two of my photos.


It was really fun to doodle.

Hugs Katja

6 kommentarer:

  1. Kan bara säga WOW så snyggt!! Helt underbart i mina ögon!! Kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. Brilliant, so inspirational ... totally love it!! Good luck in the competition!!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow, this is good! I saw it on facebook and had to come over to see the details!! Great work!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow, vilket fantastiskt arbete. Jättefint =)

    Ha en fin lördag!

    SvaraRadera