torsdag 27 februari 2014

Round 3 in Supreme Scrap Tournament

This time is about doodle...
Make a scrapbooking layout with lots and lots of doodling on it.
Pages: 
- One. 
- Format 30,4 x 30,4 cm (12x12 inch
Photos: 
Minimum 4 photos 
No photo’s with people (foreground or background) or parts of people on them. 
Use:
- You will have to add doodling ON 2 of the photos. (exactly 2 no more no less)
- Add a handwriten/doodled title directly on the layout 
- Add a handwritten journal of minimum 20 words directly on the layout. 
- All doodling must be hand doodled!
Not to be used: 
Flowers in any form. So no flowers on your LO. Including your papers and photos and doodling. You can't even doodle flowers on your layout. You can doodle anything else. 
Alphabet stickers, alpha thickers, diecut, punched alpha, handcut alpha, stamped alpha, punched alpha, alphabet using a stencil or any other alphabet embellishment.




I am not used too doodle so this was a really big challenge for me. Also I am not used to have many photos on my layouts. But a challenge is a challenge. And I made all the doodling and painting by hand. No stamps.

I have used differents pens black and white. Also Big brush, Distress Markers and NeocolorII pens.
Here you can see my journaling.

Four photos, three doors and a city view. And I have doodle on two of my photos.


It was really fun to doodle.

Hugs Katja

6 kommentarer:

  1. Kan bara säga WOW så snyggt!! Helt underbart i mina ögon!! Kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. Brilliant, so inspirational ... totally love it!! Good luck in the competition!!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow, this is good! I saw it on facebook and had to come over to see the details!! Great work!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow, vilket fantastiskt arbete. Jättefint =)

    Ha en fin lördag!

    SvaraRadera