fredag 6 juli 2018

Beach and Seashells

I couldn't resist this challenge because I love both the beach and adore collecting seashells. Every summer I like to pick and found new seashells.
I adore the beach, to be on the beach it gives inspiration and it is a kind of freedom. It is life... 
"Livet" its life in Swedish.


I have some of the shells here,  that I have picked up from the beach where I stand on the photo. So this will be a special memory for me.


I have used variations of colors and I wanted happy colors. 




xoxo Katja


8 kommentarer:

  1. magnificent creation. The photo in the form of a drop of water is a very good idea.
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love that you have put your feature photograph in a water droplet, so different. thank you for the inspiration

    SvaraRadera
  3. OMG..what a very beautiful design with stunning embellishments...your color choice, the shape from the photo, the background I am absolutely in love!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW !! Have a beautiful day. xoxo Heike

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wozers! This is awesome! I love the composition and the way you show cased your photo! The layout has a very warm feel to it! Love your color choices and those shells! All the best from MTW! :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. O my !! You simply rocked it my dear !! It's simply stunning !! Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words !! <3

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wow what an amazing layout. Thank you for joining us in the More Than Words challenge

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh wow! I adore your composition and the way you showcased that photo! Stunning! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Oh wow this is beautiful. Love how you shaped the photo. Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words this month.

    SvaraRadera