Im in for round 4 in Supreme Scrap Tournament in the card challenge.
- Make hidden elements on the card: minimum of two.
- The hidden part of the elements should not be visible at first sight! It needs opening before we can see the hidden inside.
- Size of the elements is free
- Type of the elements is free
- One element has to be on the top of the card, the other(s) can be on to of the card or the inside. Your choice.
- Think of elements that needs to be moved or turned in order to read the title or quote of the card. Like a hidden note under a flap, a wheel that can be turned, popup etc.
- It is ok if a pulling mechanism is visible. Such as a piece of paper, a fiber or ribbon, a brad used for turning a wheel.
All kinds of ink (including spray ink and misting ink)
No paint of any sort
Here is my round card. I have used paper from Piondesign.
Pull out the tag on the card and you can read a message.
I have use the sewingmachine.
You can turn underneath the card and you see one more circle.
Finally one more.
Thanks for stopping bye. Katja