I am taking part in Supreme Scrap Tournament. Now I am in for round 4.
dubble page layout
- eight or more
- no duplicate photo's
- Make on your pages. Minimum of three
- The hidden part of the elements should not be visible at first sight! It needs opening before we can see the hidden inside.
- Size of the elements is free
- Place of the elements on the pages is free
- Type of the elements is free. The three hidden elements may be of the same type. But you can use 2, 3 or more different elements. Your choice.
- Think of flaps that can open, elements that can turn, secret elements that you have to pull out of their hiding place.
- It is ok if a pulling mechanism is visible. Such as a piece of paper, a fiber or ribbon, a brad used for turning a wheel.
- All kinds of ink (including spray ink and misting ink)
- No paint of any sort
- No stamps
- No gesso
- No chalk
This Challenge was very har for me because I am not used to use so many photos on a layout. And also to not use any color at all.
But I challenge myself by using 10 photos.
On the tree you can see some of my scrapbooking friends. All of them are talented girls.
I have rolled yarn to circles and made different layers. I have also used the sewing machine on the tree.
The hidden element you can find underneath the photos. Journaling and my friends name.
And you can pull a small tag under the window and there you can find me.
Thanks for stopping bye! Katja