torsdag 5 januari 2017

My first layouts for 2Crafty


Hi ladies!

I am new at 2Crafty, and I feel very proud to be part of this fabulous Design Team.
My name is Katja, but in social media I'm known as Mezzanotte. I live in Sweden and
 I am excited to share some inspiration with you and look forward to getting to know each other.

So here I am with "Just Me"!


I like to create with turquoise, its a favorite.
  I also love doilies, and here you can see the "Pointed Doily Frame".
 I have painted the frame with color and glitter.


These "Harlequin Clumps" chipboards have some gesso on
them and also some sparkling glitter.



Glitter makes me happy, so I have also used it on my title.
 I have first used some Distress Ink and then the glitter.


Hope you like it!

2Crafty Chipboard used-
Harlequin Clumps 
Pointed Doily Frame
Just Me title



 Next up I will show you one more layout.
 This one is of myself and my three children. 

Now its time to create with your all your Christmas photos.
Here you can see one of mine.

"We are Family"

The title "We are Family" in chipboard  I have colored with black gesso and mist.


I have some layers of papers, gesso, embossing powder to give some structure on my layout.


  The adorable "Checkerboard Clumps", give some extra dimension.
 The "heart" I have colorored with red acrylic paint and on the top some red glitter.


2Crafty Chipboard used
Checkerboard Clumps
Word - We are family
Mesh Hearts




Thank you and hope you come back soon.
See You!
Katja/Mezzanotte



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar